We have a number of brilliant products designed to engage our club members and to engage discussion and physical activity.
The Sporting Memories KITbag provides a gentle, practical way to encourage and aid activity at home. It is available for both individuals and organisations to purchase.
The KITbag comes in a sturdy cardboard box and contains:
- A stress ball, light resistance band and a beach ball
- A drawstring bag to keep everything in
- A personal week-by-week logbook for easy recording of activities and progress
- An exercise guide booklet
- A DVD with exercise videos, sporting reminiscence videos and sporting discussions
- Four printed copies of our 'Sporting Pink' nostalgia paper
- Information about online Sporting Memories groups and phone circles
Our Sporting Pink is a weekly printed and digital publication that we use at our Clubs to introduce fun activities and help stimulate sporting memories. It contains articles, quizzes, a sports diary and more.
We produced a range of Replay Cards which reflect a wide selection of sports, with the aim of bringing back memories for club members through a shared love of sport, and enjoy using our Replay reminiscence cards which help trigger memories and conversation.
We’re always on the lookout for volunteers to help run our clubs all across England, Scotland and Wales – find out more here.
Find a club
Want to know where your nearest Sporting Memories club is? View our Club Finder page here.